Your kid's new favourite (sshh.... and super healthy) snack, so yummy that even the fussiest eater will love it. The only (healthy, plant-based and protein-packed) chocolate milk you will want your kids to drink right now.
- 1 scoop NOURISHING PLANT PROTEIN Peruvian Chocolate
- OR 1 Scoop SUPER KIDS NOURISHING PLANT PROTEIN CHOCOLATE
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 7 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak hazelnuts in 3 cups of water overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, drain and rinse hazelnuts and add to a food processor or high-powered blender with the rest of the ingredients and the remaining 4 cups of filtered water.
- Process on high until smooth and frothy.
- Strain milk through a nut milk bag or muslin and pour milk into a large lidded jar. Enjoy
immediately, or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Shop Welleco at David Jones and Myer